Thursday, October 16, 2014

STAGE FRIGHT: THE WEB SERIES!


Looking for something different and scary this Halloween?  How about watching a little web series I was involved in.  STAGE FRIGHT from American Wasteland Entertainment tells the story of a young couple who have been given a theater for their wedding.  Its old, its creepy and of course its freaking haunted.  The couple want to reopen it but this theater has plans of its own.

This was one of my first projects and I learned a lot.  It was fun and I made some new friends and got to do a little acting.  I play a ghost piano player with half my face burned up.  I look like Two-Face from Batman.  Mike Strain did my make up.  He did the effects for YOU'RE NEXT and THE AGGRESSION SCALE which are two great movies.  He is a master of the craft and it was a privilege and a wonderful opportunity to work with him.  I learned a lot from that guy.

The series subverts a few of the cliches that are found in the modern horror genre.  The shower scene is a perfect example of that.  I won't spoil it.  Just watch it.  Jason Braiser and Brittney Greer put a tremendous effort creating a great little show with very little money.  They are a great example of how anything is possible if you work hard at it.  They pulled off a professional looking and creepy story.  Click the links below and thank you for supporting independent film.


Jason

CLICK HERE TO WATCH!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE FROM AMERICAN WASTELAND!




No comments:

Post a Comment